KZ Digital Works is committed to the security and privacy of all our customers. We take your privacy seriously, and we will work with you to ensure that you have an enjoyable online experience.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
We collect personal information when you request information about our services and products, interact with our Website forms/bots or customer service representatives, request delivery of white papers or other information, schedule an event or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website or otherwise. This information includes the following categories:
- Your Personal Contact Information, such as name, phone number and email address
- KZ Digital Works services and products you may be interested in purchasing, including possible scopes of work and fee ranges
- Your Company Information, including company website domain/URL, whether you represent a marketing agency, whether your company is a current customer of certain of our business partners
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to sign in or provide us with any PII as a visitor.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our Website.
OTHER AUTOMATICALLY GATHERED INFORMATION
We may automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyse trends among our users to help improve our Website or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed into our Website.
DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
We may process information or use it to communicate with you on the basis that doing so is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, either to you or to us. Where we use your information on this basis, we do so after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data or communicate with you for any of the following purposes:
- advertising and marketing to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers based on information you provide or our prior dealings
- operating our business, which includes analysing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business
- responding to customer complaints or service requests
- responding to unsolicited communications from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
We will continue to use this information for this purpose until the legitimate interest no longer exists or such use is not necessary to achieve the legitimate interest.
OUR USE OF RE-MARKETING